Jubanitex slideshow

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pillows! Pillows!

We have brand new pillows up for grabs!
2 pillows that are quite opposite in design concept. We hope that one or the other will fit your needs =)

 This first one is a mix of black off-white and gray fabrics weaved together to create a checkered design.
 This second pillow has an elegant damask design with gold thread highlights and tassels.
If you are interested, send us your orders by sending us an email at info@jubanitex.com or jubanitexmanila@gmail.com Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    Home Textile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! Strömshaga

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! decorative pillows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks number tshirts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks For Sharing The Amazing content. I Will also share with my friends. Great Content thanks a lot. custom stretch table covers

    ReplyDelete